Birds, Hikes, Boats and Bikes Glow Worm Eco Evening Tour
Includes modern guided transport, entry fees, dinner, equipment hire and all taxes
Minimum 2 Adults
Discounts available for groups of 5 or more
Prices are pick up and return Hamilton (Auckland, Tauranga and Rotorua also available)
Native Birdlife, Flora and Fauna
Historical and Cultural Knowledge
Glow Worm Experience
– Afternoon/Evening informative guided tour exploring the Waikato region.
– Two hour guided tour of New Zealand’s largest protected eco-sanctuary. Sanctuary Mountain Maungatautari.
– Dinner – large smorgasboard/options of traditional selection of New Zealand foods.
– Informative sightseeing journey through lush countryside.
– Drive and walk over important historical dams and rivers including a 54m high Swingbridge.
– Evening guided Kayak on Lake Karapiro experiencing an amazing Glow worm canyon.
Here's Why People Love It:
Fantastic scenic tour for those interested in learning about New Zealand’s native flora and fauna, wildlife, nature, birdlife, farming, glow worms and sightseeing.
Activities include easy/moderate walking and exploring and kayaking (single and twin kayaks are available).
One of our most popular tours for families, couples, friends, corporate and groups.
Experience a wonderful full day informative day exploring the Waikato region, John and Fiona from Carrington Tours impart local knowledge and fascinating stories about the land, history, culture and people of New Zealand.
Step through the gates of Sanctuary Mountain Maungatautari into ancient forest, hear and see endangered native wildlife and bird life and learn about the conservation efforts of New Zealand’s largest fenced eco-sanctuary. Be driven through spectacular scenery and enjoy a walk across the Waikato River on a 54m high suspension bridge then finish your day with a tranquil Glow worm kayak experience on the scenic Lake Karapiro with Lake Districts Adventures. All this with a mouth watering dinner with Out in the Styx Guesthouse.(Included).
Come and experience for yourself what makes the Waikato such a beautiful place, rich in natural beauty, culture, and history.